Thursday, June 10, 2010

Complex Interview x Inspiring Quote From Lil B

Complex: So you can’t get that mad when people question your sexuality.
Lil B: Right, right. I’m gonna do me because that’s the type of dude I am. I need that attention on me. That’s because the attention deserves to be on me. I’m gonna go motherfucking hard. I’m breaking down these barriers of society. Society says you’re supposed to do this, and you’re supposed to do it this way, you know you’re supposed to look like this. We’re a new generation of people. We need to be happy. We need to love each other. We need to accept each other for who we are and stop judging each other. Live life and love. Stop judging just to keep yourself secure. Look deeper. There’s always something deeper than what it is.
Full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment