Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SONGZ IS MY NAME... New Mixtape *Download*

YUUUP, Trey Songz up with his new mixtape. Hip-Hop/R&B to the maximum.


Trey Songz - Songz Is My Name Mixtape Tracklist

01. Hard
02. Trey Day (feat. Bun B.)
03. Love Freak
04. I Wanna Rock
05. Wait (feat. Chris Brown & The Game)
06. Lemonade
07. Inseparable (Remix) (feat. Mariah Carey)
08. Sex Room (feat. Ludacris)
09. Put It On My Tab (feat. Sammie)
10. Turnt Up (feat. Fabolous)
11. Yesterday (feat. Toni Braxton)
12. Hood Love (Original Version) (feat. Mary J. Blige)
13. Customer (Remix) (feat. Raheem DeVaughn)
14. Over
15. Absolute Heat
16. Watch What Trey Say
17. The Machine
18. Make Moves
19. Pack Ya Bagz
20. All My Life
21. Lonely
22. I'm Right Here


Trey Songz - Lemonade



LEMME HOLD DAT BEEEEAT.

Download Songz Is My Name here.

No comments:

Post a Comment